The Child Care Resource & Referral of Southeast Georgia serves the following counties:
Appling, Bacon, Brantley, Bryan, Bulloch, Burke, Camden, Candler, Charlton, Chatham, Clinch, Columbia, Echols, Effingham, Emanuel, Evans, Glynn, Jeff Davis, Jenkins, Johnson, Laurens, Liberty, Long, McIntosh, Montgomery, Pierce, Richmond, Screven, Tattnall, Toombs, Treutlen, Ware, Wayne and Wheeler
Early Start Child Care Resource & Referral is committed to the promotion of high quality early care and learning in Southeast Georgia through education and collaborative efforts with families, early childhood professionals and members of the community.
All children have access to quality early care and learning opportunities that will provide the foundation for a promising future.
- Parent and Consumer education
- Quality improvement consultations to child care professionals on site or via the telephone
- State approved training opportunities
- Career counseling
- Support and assistance to child care programs seeking Georgia Quality Rated
- Mentoring Projects for family and group child care professionals pairing seasoned professionals with new business owners
- Quarterly Newsletter
Interested in Quality Rated?
Contact us for more information
912.443.5080 or visit the
Quality Rated Website
Quality Rated Application
For Business and Community Partners:
- Source for demographic and statistical information on child care and parent needs
- Conducts seminars and public awareness activities in the community to inform the public about quality child care and child care options
- Fostering community solutions through community agency participation
Georgia Pre-K Week!
The sixth annual Georgia Pre-K Week is scheduled for October 3 -7, 2016. This weeklong celebration of Georgia’s Pre-K Program and other quality early childhood education centers is designed to engage lawmakers and civic leaders in visiting classrooms in their communities to build public awareness for early learning from birth to third grade. Voices for Georgia’s Children (Voices) works collaboratively with the Georgia Department of Early Care and Learning (DECAL) in promoting Georgia Pre-K week and scheduling visits in Pre-K classrooms around the state.
We invite you to join the celebration by participating in Georgia Pre-K Week! There are many benefits of participating, including materials and the chance to showcase your work to the community, including local, state, and business leaders. By registering, you will receive:
A Pre-K week yard sign to show your support for early learning
An entry to win one of several special prize packages
Access to tools and information to help you host a successful Pre-K week event
To register for Pre-K week, click the link below.